Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Why I Have Been MIA

When I wrote my last post I thought I would be right back to blogging after we corrected the issue with our router.  Little did I know I would be taking such a long break.  Our new router was up and running very quickly, but I was not.  In fact I have been barely keeping (and I mean barely keeping) our family afloat the last few weeks.  Without hubby's help, the kids would have probably been looking for a new family.  Did I have the stomach flu?  No.  Some kind of depression? No.  I had morning sickness (in my case all day, mostly worse in the afternoon/evening sickness).  That is right we are expecting!  We are due very early October, and are beyond excited.  So I just haven't had time to blog.  What little time I have felt OK, I have been trying to keep a little order to our lives.  If you could see my laundry room, you would run.  So with that said I am having more of each day feeling somewhat normal, so as soon as I recapture the laundry room, toy closet, and a few other areas I plan to return to my blog.  For now I will leave you with this scripture:

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. 
Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment