Tuesday, September 6, 2011

We're Back in the Basement

Well after two intense work weeks we are moving back in the basement. We were so blessed by all the help we received from friends and family. Kyle's dad even came from El Paso, TX to work for two straight weeks. So remember where I left you...
 Here are a few more in progress pictures...
And here it is now...
I am still slowly cleaning our things that had been stored in the garage and shed and moving them back to the basement, but we are already enjoying the space. Levi just walks all over the place. He had taken a few steps here and there, but it was like once he had all this open space he took off walking. We still have a little work to do in the learning space, so I will save those pictures for once it is all back together.

It is hard to believe we have already finished 3 weeks of school. I'll leave you with our first day of school pics, better late then never, right?

Landon - K5

Elaine - preschool
I wish I would have included Levi in the pictures. I saw another Family's "class" picture and I loved how she included all the little ones too. So a class picture may be in our future...


1 comment:

  1. so glad you're back in! looks great and the kiddos look excited to start another year of school :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete