Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Heaven is Our Home

So our pastor and I must have been having the same thoughts with God as the sermon a few weeks ago so summed up how I have been feeling lately. It was about what happens to believers when we die. He included lots of detail and references that I myself always find intriguing, but what it all boils down to is that we will be with Christ...forever. Unashamed, unafraid, undistracted, and totally at home. The service included a beautiful song. You can listen to the song here. I hope this gets you excited about Heaven being your home.

Also here are some before and after pictures of our families new earthly home. There will be more to come.

Landon's Room Before
Landon's Room AfterElaine's Room Before
Elaine's Room After


No comments:

Post a Comment