Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Beautiful Feet




Have you ever stopped to wonder about all the places your children's feet will go? I can't say I have done it all that often myself, but for some reason I am today. I mean where will they go? What places will they visit? Will they run on soccer fields or dance on a stage? Will they stand in India someday...maybe they will walk where Jesus walked in Jerusalem. Who knows?

God does. He tells us right in His Word

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139:13 -16

We can only imagine where are little ones feet will take each of them. I pray though my children will have beautiful feet. I also pray I can live out before them what beautiful feet look like.


And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"
Romans 10:15

No comments:

Post a Comment