Friday, September 11, 2009

Homemaker Moments: What Fruit are You?



I haven't been able to participate in the Homemaker Moment for the last few Fridays, and I was actually reluctant to participate in this one. I am not feeling very creative, and relating yourself to a fruit calls to ones creative side. But not wanting to disappoint, I decided to give it a try.

I love bananas. I like them plain, smeared with peanut butter, as part of a PB and J sandwich, and especially in baking. The first thought that came to me about how I was like one is that I am pretty low maintenance. I also think bananas are too. It takes very little prep work to get a banana ready to eat. The banana also travels well, which makes it a great healthy snack on the go. I like to travel to new places too. My children love bananas. It is hard for me to keep bananas longer then a few days, so I have to make it a special point to buy extra if I am wanting to bake something. As far as I can tell my children love me, which makes a final reason why I am like a banana.

There you have it, my creative stretch for the day. Be sure to check out the other creative homemakers at Homemaker Chronicles, and if you are feeling creative you can compare yourself to a fruit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment