Monday, March 7, 2011

Siblings and Subway

When Kyle is working on the weekend, the kids and I almost always end up at Subway after church. Yesterday we followed tradition, and I am glad we did. Landon and Elaine had a blast. How does one have a blast at Subway? Let me show you.

First you laugh and bond with your sister while creating funny faces.


Then when Mom is done taking pictures you conspire together to have a contest...a whose mouth is biggest contest to be exact.


 
Sorry Landon, but I think we have a winner.
 

Hope you all had a great weekend too!

This weeks' challenge over at Bowl Full of Lemons is organizing your picture files on the computer. I actually already have that done! So I plan to tackle the kids bathroom closet or my scrap booking area. I want to keep the momentum going. I will do a post on my picture files too. Lots to do this week so I better jump to it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment