Saturday, August 20, 2011

Whooo Turned 3?

Elaine turned three right before the flood. She had such a sweet party. In fact it was a hoot! I had just started seeing all the cute owl decor and thought it would be such a sweet theme for her party. I used my Cricut to make the invitations and ordered the paper goods from Celebrate Express. I got the idea for the cupcakes cake from Family Fun Magazine. It has been almost 3 and 1/2 months since the party but I wanted to share a few pictures and memories.


This is the only picture I got of the front of the super cute pinata!


She had been eying a princess scooter for awhile.

She was very excited about all those "lipsticks".
Elaine,
 You are just want mommy needed. You are so sweet with your baby brother. Caring for him when I need to attend to something. You have a natural gift for snuggles, putting just enough food on a baby spoon, and watching for dangers Levi might encounter. You love to share Mommy's makeup and perfume. Such a girly girl...but then you have just enough spunk to hang with your big brother too. You want to win the race, swing just as high, cross the monkey bars, and jump from high places. Then you turn around and light up when you get to ballet class where you learn to sit and move like a princess. You are teaching me patience, humility, and fully trusting in God. You are His creation, and He never makes mistakes. I look forward to see how he uses you to bravely go where ever he calls you.

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment