Once again I am joining in on the Homemaker Moment over at Homemaker Chronicles. This Friday's theme: Helping your Husband. First of all I want to answer the question she posed, "Do you think helping your husband is important?" Yes I do, since we are called to be his helpmate after all. So here is a little list from this week.
- Arranged a friend to watch the children so we could look at carpet in peace.
- Had a hot home cooked meal ready each night. (Except when we treated ourselves to free Roast Burgers at Arby's...which happens to be one of his favorite places to eat.)
- Washed and put away his laundry.
- Baked home made cookies at 8:30 at night because he was craving them.
- Asked about his mock drill he had at work, and then listened intently to his answer.
- Prayed for him.