Tuesday, May 4, 2010

We can park in the garage...

Well for all of you who came to the blog bright and early today to see that project I hinted would be discussed on this Teaching Tuesday, all I have are my apologies.  I did get most of the project done, but did not get to put the finishing touches on it, or load the pictures to be posted.  See my hardworking husband decided today was the day to clean out the garage.  Something that most definitely needed to be done, don't get me wrong, but not exactly what I had planned for today.  But all that aside, at the end of the day we can both park in our garage!  This is something that has not occurred since we moved into the house last August.  So you will have to check back tomorrow for those exciting project details.  I would push ahead and finish the project tonight, but I am heading to bed soon, as all that cleaning wore me out.  Hope you had a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment