Friday, November 6, 2009

Homemaker Moments: What Do You Need?



It is that time again to join in with Homemaker Chronicles, and she is asking the question, "What is my greatest need?"  Well in the immediate as I sit here typing...sleep.  The past two nights have been spent trying to console a very congested 18 month old.  Which means no sleep for mommy and only a little sleep for Laine Bug.  So right at this minute sleep is what I need.  I have been quite reflective and serious for my last several posts, so I think I will switch things up and take the light hearted approach to this topic, especially in light of my sleepless nights. 

So here is a list (in no particular order) of things I "need"...

  1. Sleep and a shower
  2. Scrapbooking - It is my favorite crafty outlet.
  3. More time to be crafty.  I have lots of projects I want to try, but I just can't find the time to get started.
  4. A Vacation
  5. Shopping - I like to shop, even without money.  I don't mean buying things with money I don't have.  I mean window shopping.  I just like the process of looking and deciding...even if I am not really going to make the purchase.
  6. Exercise - I enjoy getting to workout at the Y.  If gives me time to clear my head and usually energizes me for the day.  That is if I have the energy to get there in the first place.
  7. Baked Goods - preferably homemade. 
  8. My Family
  9. My Friends 
  10. My Faith 

No comments:

Post a Comment