It is that time again to join in with Homemaker Chronicles, and she is asking the question, "What is my greatest need?" Well in the immediate as I sit here typing...sleep. The past two nights have been spent trying to console a very congested 18 month old. Which means no sleep for mommy and only a little sleep for Laine Bug. So right at this minute sleep is what I need. I have been quite reflective and serious for my last several posts, so I think I will switch things up and take the light hearted approach to this topic, especially in light of my sleepless nights.
So here is a list (in no particular order) of things I "need"...
- Sleep and a shower
- Scrapbooking - It is my favorite crafty outlet.
- More time to be crafty. I have lots of projects I want to try, but I just can't find the time to get started.
- A Vacation
- Shopping - I like to shop, even without money. I don't mean buying things with money I don't have. I mean window shopping. I just like the process of looking and deciding...even if I am not really going to make the purchase.
- Exercise - I enjoy getting to workout at the Y. If gives me time to clear my head and usually energizes me for the day. That is if I have the energy to get there in the first place.
- Baked Goods - preferably homemade.
- My Family
- My Friends
- My Faith