- My husband who works hard so I can be home with the children.
- Good friends that help keep me sane through out the week while I am home with the children.
- The kids in the Toddler Class I teach at the YMCA. They always make me smile.
- Early Christmas shopping...I only have a few more things to get then I am all done.
- Being crafty...something has come over me and I just want to make everything.
- Fun Playdates
- My mom and grandma...they still call or text to make sure I am feeling better when I sick.
- Dry underpants (this is refering to my son, not me...I usually don't have a problem with this)
- Time in God's Word
- A new prayer journal...I used to faithfully keep one, but had gotten out of the habit. I was reminded how helpful they can be while reading "Feathers From My Nest" by Beth Moore. I highly recommend that book to moms of any age.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
I am thankful for