Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for

  1. My husband who works hard so I can be home with the children.
  2. Good friends that help keep me sane through out the week while I am home with the children.
  3. The kids in the Toddler Class I teach at the YMCA.  They always make me smile.
  4. Early Christmas shopping...I only have a few more things to get then I am all done.  
  5. Being crafty...something has come over me and I just want to make everything.
  6. Fun Playdates
  7. My mom and grandma...they still call or text to make sure I am feeling better when I sick.
  8. Dry underpants (this is refering to my son, not me...I usually don't have a problem with this)
  9. Time in God's Word
  10. A new prayer journal...I used to faithfully keep one, but had gotten out of the habit.  I was  reminded how helpful they can be while reading "Feathers From My Nest" by Beth Moore.  I highly recommend that book to moms of any age.

No comments:

Post a Comment