Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Teaching Tuesday: Our Classroom

So today tonight (better late then never) I am going to give you a peek into our little classroom. 

Here is were the children sit to do their papers.  

Our Calendar Space

 "Teacher's" Desk

Our easel - I use the dry erase/magnet side for our lessons.  I also have a home made felt board I use on the easel too.  My model wanted to be in the picture, but didn't want to smile for the camera.
If you are interested in the fun floor you see.  Check out this post.

Awesome Closet Space

Computer

It is not a fancy space, but it is perfect for our needs.  We are looking to get a few student desks to slide under the counter. 

I have a little craft project and a healthy lasagna recipe to share later this week, for now I am headed to bed.  With only 6 weeks until baby's due date, I am ready for bed almost all day.

2 comments:

  1. my husband was homeschooled from kindergarten through 12th grade. If i ever have as much boldness as his mom, I'd want my school to look just like yours--amazing! What a great learning space!

    ReplyDelete