Monday, February 28, 2011

They are Watching

Today as I was walking through our kitchen I was stopped by this row of shoes.


I have to admit my first thought was, "Why are these shoes not in the shoe basket?" Then I realized the big black shoes had been placed there first and the well worn sneakers and brown Mary Janes had been purposefully lined up right next to the black ones. 


See we can tell our children lots of things with our mouths, but their little eyes are watching what we do. So we have to be careful where we walk in our shoes, because we have little ones following right behind.













(In case you were wondering, I completely forgive the wearer of the large black shoes. After all, he left them there last night upon returning from Sonic with a Red Velvet Blast for me. It's the least I could do.)


No comments:

Post a Comment